St Patricks Plains Wind Farm Update - August 2023 (2)
Project documents on public exhibition
The Development Application (DA) and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the St Patricks Plains Wind Farm are on public exhibition for a period of six weeks from Saturday 12 August 2023 until Monday 25 September 2023.
During this period documents are available online as follows:
- The EIS on the Environment Protection Authority’s Tasmania (EPA) website.
- The full permit application, including the EIS, on the Central Highlands Council’s website.
- All documents including a short summary of the proposal and key points from the EIS on the project website.
Hard copies are also on display at:
- Council’s offices at 19 Alexander St, Bothwell during normal business hours
- The St Patricks Plains Wind Farm Information Centre at 16A Patrick St, Bothwell. The project information centre will be open 10am – 4pm Fridays and Saturdays during the exhibition period for added convenience.
If further assistance is required to access a copy of the EIS, community members can contact Caroline Lindus on (03) 6165 0443 or email@example.com. (Please note, given the size of the EIS, provision of personal copies to individuals is reserved for those who are unable to access the documents online or the printed copies available for review at Council's offices and the project's information centre in Bothwell.
Making a submission
During the exhibition period any person or group can make a submission on any aspect of the proposal. Submissions can be made either by letter to the General Manager, Central Highlands Council, 19 Alexander Street, Bothwell TAS 7030 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm, Monday 25 September 2023. Submissions should include name and address of the submitter, date of submission, and refer to the development application: St Patricks Plains Wind Farm (DA 2023/34).
Guidance on preparing a submission is available from the EPA website at www.epa.tas.gov.au/public-submission-guide.